Saturday, August 17, 2013

Week 5 Weigh In

Well one month down, on to week five.  I lost 4 lbs this week. If I can keep up this 4 lb a week weight loss I'll be very happy.  Even 3-4 lbs will make me very happy.

Today I will be resting, no exercise except for walking around shopping and maybe another walk tonight.  Last night after doing "Just Dance" for 30 minutes I got a killer headache even though I had been drinking water constantly.  So today I'm going to give myself a rest, I haven't taken a rest day in a few weeks maybe my body is "having a moment".

I had said I was going to start c25k on September 1st, but I was bored and came across a different 5k running program and decided to start it yesterday.  It consisted of walk 4 minutes, run/jog 1 minute, repeat 4 times for a total of 20 minutes.  I did great, my jog was a slow jog but I managed to keep it up for the whole minute. The second jog period was super intense, I looked at my watch at the 36 second mark and wasn't sure I was going to make it.  I had been speed walking to keep my heart rate up using the "get a decent burn" mentality.  So I changed it up and slowed my walking down 30 seconds before the next running portion and that worked really well.

Goals for Week 5:
- Get into the 200's, might not happen this week but a girl can hope.
- Do 3 more days of the 'week 1 - 5k program'.
- Do 3 days of '30 day shred'.
- Eat more veggies!

-Kate

Week 5 : 21 lbs down, 159 lbs to go
Current Weight : 304 lbs
Start Weight : 327 lbs
Goal Weight : 145 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment