Friday, August 16, 2013

To Gym or Not to Gym

As of late I've been getting irritated looks from the people who live on my road.  I live on an acreage fairly out of the way and at most theres 2 or 3 cars per hour so I just walk/bike/jog along the side of the road. Well technically if I notice a vehicle I stop jogging, no one needs to see how ridiculous I look when I'm jogging.  I always wave as someone drives by but from time to time I get an irritated look and no wave back which puts a huge damper on my mood.  Last night I just went back home after one of the neighbors gave me a dirty look and called it quits.

So I've been thinking a good way around this problem might be to join a gym.  The only problem being that the closest gym is 15 minutes away.  I'm not sure I'll even enjoy working out with a bunch of people around to witness my gracelessness.  I'm fairly certain they're all going to be super shredded and giving me the "Oh... poor fat girl..." head to the side, sad smile.  On the other hand I'd really like to have access to all the machines and weight equipment.  If I had a pair of Ted's sensory deprivation glasses it would be nearly perfect.  Perhaps I can fashion some out of the cheerio box my daughter emptied this morning.

-Kate

Week 4 : 20 lbs down, 160 lbs to go
Current Weight : 305 lbs
Start Weight : 327 lbs
Goal Weight : 145 lbs


No comments:

Post a Comment