Tuesday, August 20, 2013

30 Day Shred Results

Well now I've gone and done it.  I started the "30 Day Shred" yesterday and during the squatting rows my right shoulder started clicking and popping.  It wasn't really painful so I just quit doing it with my right arm.  Later on I did some Just Dance which involves a lot of arm movement and I started to notice the clicking and popping again but I ignored it.  Afterwards it was sore and then pain started shooting up into my neck and down my arm as well as behind my shoulder blade. I soaked it in the tub and have taken some ibuprofen but today my arm is pretty well useless, it feels weak and everything I do, even moving the mouse is painful. I have an appointment tomorrow to get it checked out, hopefully it's nothing that can't be fixed quickly.

In the meantime I'm going to stick to the 5k plan and leave out anything that involves jostling that arm.

Week 5 : 21 lbs down, 159 lbs to go
Current Weight : 304 lbs
Start Weight : 327 lbs
Goal Weight : 145 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment