Monday, August 12, 2013

c25k Commitment

So I've been getting a little crazy... working out for 4+ hours a day the last 3 days in a row.  I've been drinking tons of water and taking breaks every hour or so to eat a 100-200 calorie meal.

I'm loving it, I feel amazing and I'm sleeping like a rock at night. My feet are sore, but my muscles themselves feel fine.  I didn't start c25k yet, but it is on the agenda, jogging is a huge obstacle.  I can do it but I find myself stopping for some reason or another.  I feel like I look silly, my earbuds are falling out, my glasses are bouncing around, etc.

So here is my commitment, c25k starts September 1st, no excuses.  T - 18 days.

-Kate

Week 4 : 18 lbs down, 162 lbs to go
Current Weight : 307 lbs
Start Weight : 327 lbs
Goal Weight : 145 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment