Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Week 9 Weigh In

Yay!! Another loss, 1.6 lbs this week. I'm really happy to be out of the 300's. This is a good spot to be in, I feel like it's "do-able" now.

Today is my job interview and then I'm going to go for walk/run.  Tomorrow is my cortisone injection for my shoulder and then I should be able to start doing cardio dance again.  I'm really looking forward to that.  It doesn't even feel like working out, it's just fun.  My daughter can do it with me without getting mad that I'm going to fast or getting ahead of her.  So, needless to say, I'm really looking forward to being able to get back at it.

As far as my September goals :

1) Get 30 minutes of intentional, dedicated exercise everyday.
So far so good, went for a 52 minutes jog monday and a 32 minute jog last night.
2) Keep my Diet Coke habits in check.
This is iffy.  It's creeping back up on me had 3-4 yesterday, but that's still an improvement.
3) Lose 10 more lbs by the end of the month.
16% of the way there!  I would have to lose 3 lbs per week to keep this promise, which might not happen.  As close to 10 as humanly possible is the new goal.

-Kate

Week 9 : 27.8 lbs down, 152.2 lbs to go
Current Weight : 297.2 lbs
Start Weight : 327 lbs
Goal Weight : 145 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment