Friday, September 6, 2013

Walking Milestone

Today I planned to go for an hour long walk from my house to the highway and back again.  But it only took me 43 minutes!  I looked back at the last time I made the same exact path walking... it took me 54 minutes.  That was on July 29th and I didn't have a stroller that day, but I did today.

I'm pretty happy about this 11 minute improvement and I went 3.0 mph without jogging or running at all.

I also was feeling like I ate a bit too much today but in the end after checking my calories I did really well and hit all of my goals, the only one I missed was fat, I was UNDER by 16 grams!

Very good day, looking forward to keeping on this roll,

-Kate

1 comment:

  1. Wow! That's a big improvement! Let's party!!! Carrots and celery ;-)

    ReplyDelete