Tuesday, March 18, 2014

People are noticing!!

My boss commented today that my butt was shrinking.  This might be mildly inappropriate if not for the fact that she is a woman, and a woman who recently had gastric bypass surgery at that. I'm super excited that even though I've never said anything about trying to lose weight somebody noticed.

It's been really windy the last two days and biking into a 20 mph wind is really hard, although the way back is a lot of fun.  It's kind of like being a kid and walking half a mile up a hill just to spend 30 seconds sliding down it on a toboggan.  So worth it.

I have to get 4k more steps in to make it to my goal of 10k for the day. Wish me luck!

P.S. Down another pound, woohoo!!

Week 35 : 65 lbs down, 117 lbs to go
Current Weight : 262 lbs
Start Weight : 327 lbs
Goal Weight : 145 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment