I've been feeling my motivation waning and as such am going to kick things into ultra high gear for the next 3 months and then spend the summer enjoying myself and not obsessing over weight. Here's the plan :
1) Only weigh myself on May 1st, June 1st and July 1st.
- The reason for this being that daily weigh ins have far to great an impact on my mood for the day. A good number makes me try even harder to get another good number but a bad number can make me feel like throwing in the towel.
2) Keep calories between 1220 - 1500.
3) No alcohol, no excuses.
4) Exercise for 10 minutes of cardio a day followed by 5 minutes of some sort of strength training, this is the minimum and if I feel like doing more I can but it is not a requirement and I will not feel guilty if I do not.
-Guilt over not finding enough time to exercise has been holding me back from feeling awesome. I lump guilt from one day onto the next day and double my expectations of myself for that day only to fail doubly from the stress and overcommitment.
5) Each day is a clean slate regardless of how the day before ended.
-If I royally messed up the previous day I'm not even going to let it phase me on the next day. I will not try and make up for it I will just go on about my business as if it never happened.